We can help you share your kindness with those who need it most by becoming a volunteer with us.
We are working to support people who are homeless at this difficult time by providing Hygiene/health kits to help minimise the spread of Covid 19.
Volunteers will become an intregral part of our Covid 19 response
This is your chance to meet new people, gain new skills, experience and have fun whilst being a part of a great cause.
The role is to assist with the Health Kit Project by:
- making up the kits
- contacting suppliers, charities and organisations
- help to deliver packs around Greater Manchester to our partners
Skills required for this role
- excellent communications skills
- organised and reliable
- ability to work well in a team
- build and maintain good relationships.
Benefits of volunteering for us
- opportunity to develop new skills
- Excellent support as part of a friendly team
- meet new people and make a difference
- support with your CV
- offer to provide references after 3 months of volunteering
This is an unpaid position but we do reimburse reasonable out of pocket expenses.
If you feel you are interested in this opportunity then please email Homeless Friendly on
firstname.lastname@example.org with information as to why we should offer you this opportunity.